Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Conjunction junction, what's your function?

Doings I Enjoy:
  • Discussing crosswords with Jack, a regular. His suggestion -- save (easy) Monday's puzzle for Friday. Complete in view of lots of people in "record" time, in pen!
  • Being a rock star; ie, completing a Friday crossword all by myself! Only took six days.
  • Trying to remember how to punctuate that using "ie," which means time to pull out the MLA Handbook. Yay, grammar!
  • Football season.
  • Thinking of words to replace "things" and "stuff." Mr. Stanaway would be so proud.
  • Thinking about writing. The actual writing hasn't been so successful. But I have lots of topics to write about ... about which to write.

:)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ahh, I miss MLA... but at least I seem to have finally figured out APA. Well, the basics anyway.