Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I want to wake up in that city that doesn't sleep.

I live in New York City, y'all.  How crazy is THAT.  (Trust me, it's kinda crazy.)  But it's been awesome so far.  Really, how can anything that constitutes a three week vacation be anything but awesome.  I've been having fun exploring the city, looking for housing, and reminding myself that I'm home now.  Here's photographic evidence:

(Sorry the pics are small and kind of wonky.  It's been a while since I've used blogspot.)

Columbus Circle, one of my favorite places in the city.





Brunch for my birthday.

My favorite kind of building.
View of downtown Manhattan from the Staten Island Ferry.




The Statue of Liberty.

World Trade Center site.


Brass quintet in Central Park.


A view of downtown Manhattan from the Brooklyn Bridge.

Me on the Brooklyn Bridge.



The Brooklyn Bridge.

Me enjoying ice cream from the place with "the best ice cream in the world," according to a customer in Fresno.  It was pretty good.

There was a photo shoot going on.

Said ice cream parlor.
Now I'm in New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of ....

 

No comments: