Thursday, August 7, 2008

Going to the chapel, er, White Horse (part 2).

WARNING: The following blog is VERY picture-heavy!

Thursday must not have been too exciting because I don’t remember most of the day. Dad and I took my car to the mechanic; I went for a walk; the boys came over and devoured lunch; ah yes, the girls came over in the afternoon for a nails party. But Thursday evening was memorable -- wedding rehearsal!

My carload to Three Rivers was me, Abbey, Emily, and Erica M.. Did Mollie go with us, too? All of the days and car rides are starting to run together. J Anyway, I was glad I’d had the car cleaned. We arrived in good time and set about touring the area. I’d never been to the White Horse Inn and was delighted at the beauty of the space. Someone got a hold of my camera (thank goodness, or no pictures would have been taken!) so whoever you are, thank you!

Erica M. and Abbey.


Me., doing what I do best (organizing).


Beautiful statue.


Abbey and me.


Abbey and Matt.


Erica M. having fun! (I just learned that this is the official Narnia picture.)


Josh (aka, He Of Many Hugs), the officiant, looking way more serious than he actually is.


Abbey with her gift bow bouquet.


Practicing.


We’re gonna get Abbey hitched, woo!
Erica M., Mollie, Emily.


After all was said and done, our caravan headed down to VIP Pizza for the rehearsal dinner. Good food, lots of friends and family -- we had a great time. And apparently there’s a new Exeter tradition -- Parade the Bride and Groom Down Main Street. Be warned, ye who marry here!

Caught in the middle? Start with Part 1! Then Part 3!

No comments: