Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What's going on, Pt 4: Broke into the old apartment.

Staying-Ins: Sometimes it's best just to stay home.

Brian the Roommate moved out in October.  Now I have my own bedroom (yay!), but he took most of the living room furniture (boo) and he doesn't live here anymore (double boo).  So Carlos bought the Grandpa Chair of the Century from some guy in the building.

Yummy banana bread recipe.

Snow!  Those are not white cars.

It was a Halloween miracle!
He just couldn't wait to use that buzzer.  And he got to use it a lot because I am not very good at Taboo.

The devil has built a robot!
Not really.  But the roommates did build a wardrobe.
 I contemplated living in there and renting out my room for extra income.

Sugar overload is a regular occurrence in the apartment.

Chris captioned this photo: Not having it. :)
Obviously at Target but still good, clean fun.  Apparently my eyes are the color of all blue-eye-colored anything.
And that's a wrap, people!  If you hung in this long, kudos!  Hopefully it won't be another five weeks between blogs; I don't think you or I could do four-in-one regularly.  If it is, then Happy Thanksgiving and see you next time!

No comments: