Saturday, October 13, 2007

Back to the place where I belong.

Look, a public blog! In three weeks, I'll be living in California again and need a good way to stay in touch with friends and family, right? Here, I'll be able to keep everyone updated on life in Fresno, share pictures of how cute Giada is, and muse about whatever comes to mind that I feel like sharing. I'm excited; hopefully you will be, too.

For starters, yes, I'm moving home! As much as I just looove Cleveland's forty degree autumn (I kid), I'm looking forward to a comparatively mild winter and central heat. Also, how fabulous to be home for Starbucks holiday, the craziest and best time of year. Mostly, I'm grateful to be near family and friends again because I miss everyone. It's lonely in Cleveland. It was before and after the breakup. Now it's time to come home and start the life I'm meant to lead for the rest of my life. The past two months have been a time of incredible challenge and pain but also amazing personal growth that I wouldn't trade for anything. I'm a better person for it all.

Enough with the mushy stuff. Get ready, California, I'm a-comin'! :)

And because I promised:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Giada!!!

Welcome to the world of public blogging :) Mine is at illudwinnepooh4.livejournal.com if you're interested. I've been slacking off on it lately, but hope to get back into the swing of things soon.