Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A few of my favorite things.

Two for the price of one! I'm posting twice today, and the next blog will be more indepth. But first, let me share some of my favorite things with y'all.



  • Sometimes, this is what life with my kitties feels like! Drabble 12/20/09.

  • Sometimes this is what my job feels like. Pearls Before Swine 12/19/09.



  • The Zip-It. Amazing! I was showering in 6 inches of water (because I kept forgetting to call my apartment maintenance), and no kind of liquid drainer cleaner would help. I finally decided to try to clean it myself, found this nifty tool at Wal-mart for only $2.00, and was clog-free in minutes! Granted, it took some pretty nasty clumps of hair coming out of the drain to get that way but totally worth it. Bonus: Clementine loves to bat it around the bathroom -- cat toy!


  • Trader Joe's Instant Oatmeal with Organic Cane Sugar and Flax Seed. Toss in a few dried blueberries for a fabulous easy breakfast.


  • "Breath of Heaven" might be my favorite Christmas song. It brings me to tears every time.

No comments: