Friday, December 11, 2009

You're yes then you're no.

Because a survey is such an easier way to blog:

Where were you yesterday?
Home, work, and library. Woke up early, showered, ate breakfast, worked all day, felt icky, went to the library, went home, fed the cats, and got in bed.

What do you have planned for tonight?
Andrew and Shakinah's Housewarming, if I remember.

What are you excited for?
My siblings both (all?) come home next week!

What color are your nails?
Natural -- no color for work.

What kind of car do you drive?
2008 Pontiac Torrent.

Do you have perfume on?
Not now. When I remember to wear something perfume-y, it is usually Grass by Gap Body. Smells like sweet alfalfa, mmm.

Last time you missed someone badly?
Last Friday, I needed family.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Cleaning in the morning, a walk, and work at night.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote on a card last week. And I pray in writing.

What is one thing you're against?
Failure to donate organs. And torture.

Do you believe there's always room in your heart for your first love?
Whether I like it or not, he has a piece of me.

Are you open about your sex life?
I would be if there was one.

What's your favorite smell?
Alfalfa. Anything remotely cinnamon. Freshly baked bread.

What are you thinking about right now?
I get to go grocery shopping!

What is the oldest person you would date right now? What about youngest?
Um. 24-35. Have someone in mind? :)

Are you wearing diamonds?
No, I'm not good with jewelry, much less real jewels. But my earring studs are CZ. Or whatever the cheapie Target equivalent is.

Current mood?
Good night's sleep, productive morning, and a tasty good-bye brunch means I am a happy lady!

What is the best movie you have seen in the past two weeks?
Precious. Heart-rending, touch to watch, but fantastic. Up was really good, too.

Wake up next to anyone this morning?
Just kitties at my feet.

Do you have a favorite item of clothing?
Lately, my fleece vest.

Do you use lip gloss?
Yes, I need some color to avoid zombie lips.

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
School. And not giving up on God. And not hating Ohio automatically. And a lot of things.

What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing, I'm in the library.

What did you eat for lunch today?
Hawaiian omelet, fruit, and a biscuit with gravy at the Fresno Breakfast House. Tasty, but the biscuit wasn't as good as I remember.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Hmm. A haircut. Next week is too long to wait.

Do you want to have any children?
Absolutely.

Describe your favorite shoes?
My Land's End slippers.

Did you stand on your tippy-toes when you had your last kiss?
No.

When's the next time you will see the person who absolutely takes your breath away?
Just Jesus, and He's always with me.

Where did you meet the last male you texted?
At work.

Have you ever kissed anyone within an hour of meeting them?
Never!

What were your first thoughts this morning?
I woke up at one this morning for no reason; my only coherent thought then was, Uuugh, wwwwhy?

What has been a big thing on your mind lately?
Money issues, confidence or lack thereof, what to do/God wants me to do with my life. You know ....

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Saturday night. I was in a BAD mood at work.

What did you realize today?
I remembered how loud my laugh is. Ah, well, old folks -- sorry. You'll just have to turn down those hearing aids!

What were you doing at 7:45 AM this morning?
Shopping at Wal-Mart while my oil was being changed. It's amazing how much better your vehicle will run when you maintain it properly (sorry, Dad).

Have you hugged someone within the last week?
Carlos, Mandie at the memorial.

Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side?
On top so it can soak in and soften them up a little. I don't like crunchy fries.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
The guy who printed something in front of me.

Is there anyone holding a grudge against you?
Not that I know of. Maybe some of those customers picking up on my hand-meet-first vibes.

What did you do today that was fun?
Joked around with the mechanic guys, shopped, worked on two crosswords, had brunch with Carlos.

Have you hugged a family member lately?
My parents and all three grandparents at Thanksgiving. And soon, my siblings!

What are you doing this weekend?
Cleaning, working, churching.

How many tattoos would you like to have?
One someday.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
No. Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going in life, but this gratitude thing really has me by the throat. I haven't been this content, in the midst of inner disquiet, in a long time.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

Name the first person you can think of that has a tattoo?
Amanda.

Do you have a dog?
No. I'm not a dog person.

Do you like anyone?
Not like-like.

Last person you told a secret to?
I don't know.

When was the last time you cried?
Wednesday night, reading Tuesdays with Morrie.

What was the last movie you watched in the theatre?
Precious.

Do you want to get married and have children one day?
Yes.

Do you like your first name?
Enough. Sometimes I wish it was something more original, and had a nickname. But it's me, through and through.

Name something great that happened today?
I got to pay bills.

How many kids do you want?
4. But the clock is ticking ....

What time did you go to bed last night?
In bed at 730p. Asleep by 930p.

Have you ever gone out in public with the same clothes you wore to bed?
Sure, that's what dorm living is for.

Person you last sent a text to and what did it say?
Carlos, about coffee.

Are you in a good mood?
Very much so.

No comments: